energetic, youthful, professional, fun
• Craig Debolt is registered with Voice123 since Mar 05, 2008.
Craig Debolt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Craig Debolt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Craig Debolt started his/her voice over career in 1986.
• Currently Craig Debolt is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Craig Debolt does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Craig Debolt was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Straight forward male voice, fun and energetic, youthful, professional and resonate, excellent inflection, will bring printed copy to life! Can also be subdued and low key where appropriate.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Greenville, Spartanburg, SC; Charlotte, NC, South Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Brit, midwestern
My Voice Experience
Radio station voice, Television voice talent,
industrial film voice-over, television and radio commercials, imaging voice, on hold message recordings. I've been doing voice overs, voice talent and many voiceover jobs as well as copywriting for 22 years.
I became aware of how to use my voice in high school at our radio station, which I became the program manager for. From there, full-time radio since 1986 doing on-air, commercials, imaging voice work and top voice talent. Also have had many voice over jobs for agencies and full time retainer for our local NBC affiliate, WYFF-TV (market 36.)
My Studio Equipment
Sony Sound Forge, Sony Vegas Video, Acid, Adobe Audition, Electrovoice RE-20 microphone, Mackie Pro Mixer, cd burner, mini-disc, dat tape & digital processor.
In my career I've performed everything from the simple mass produced radio commercials, to voice talent at agencies, to imaging/sales voice for NBC Greenville. I've also voiced an exercise video and a couple of industrial films. In addition to just voicing, I love to produce a project from start to finish. I like being proud of my work so my employer can be equally proud of having it represent them.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Craig Debolt by email or phone, please click here.