funny, wry, offbeat, versatile, guy next door
• Craig Colfelt is registered with Voice123 since Mar 16, 2007.
• Craig Colfelt started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Craig Colfelt is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Craig Colfelt was last active on Voice123 33 days ago
Versatile and articulate with a wide vocal range. Humorous, excellent with accents and dialects; creative, witty, wry. Especially good command of British and regional American voices. Good mimic.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
NYC greater metropolitan area; & Phila., New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American, American regional, Mid-Atlantic, New York, British (RP, London, off-London), Scottish, Castilian, Russian.
My Voice Experience
Professionally trained actor and voice artist. Have booked commercials, industrials, and video games. Willing also to do audiobooks, and any other challenging projects.
Extensive voiceover coaching from Peter Rofé, PDR VoiceOver, Inc.
LAMDA (London Academy of Music & Dramatic Art): 3-year graduate acting program, with complete training in voice, speech, dialect, text analysis, singing and Alexander Technique.
N.T.I. (National Theater Institute at the O'Neill Center)
Dartmouth College: B.A., English.
My Studio Equipment
Can create and send MP3 files quickly. Good working relationship with a professional sound engineer.
Character and animated voices; impersonations.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Craig Colfelt by email or phone, please click here.