sexy, corporate, energetic, sincere, characters
From sophisticated and corporate voice overs for e-learning and audio books to bold and sassy reads for imaging and commercials, you'll find me easily direct-able, able to tackle tough copy in a single read and lots of fun to work with.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Valley girl, southern, British, French, New Yorker, teenager, child, elf, New York Jew, witch, grandmother, vampire, fairy godmother, vamp, school teacher, radio announcer, news caster, mom, operator, police dispatcher,
My Voice Experience
Benihana, Ann Taylor, Marriott, Cox Cable, CBS, Boston Bruins in-house live PA announcer, TYCO, ADT, Lennox, Macy's,Make A Wish Foundation Gala announcer, concert host, video host, TV host, narration, marketing videos, real estate showcase on-camera host
15 years in television and radio broadcast, many voiceover classes & seminars, held positions as copy writer and worked in production. Worked for several production houses in NY & California as Production Assistant and worked as the first female Public Address announcer for the Boston Bruins for 2 seasons. Copywriting and production.
My Studio Equipment
Microphone: Audix phantom power with M-Audio interface, DBX 286A Preamp, Cool Edit Pro & Adobe Audition, phone patch. All formats provided.
Professional and knowledgable, I take dircetion and can please even the most difficult client. I've worked on a wide variety of projects and can taylor my voice to fit almost any job.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Courtney Young by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Courtney Young is a Standard subscriber.
Courtney Young does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Courtney Young was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Courtney Young does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Courtney Young was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.