youthful, clear, characters/ ingenue, unaccented
A crystal-clear sound from a real healthcare professional with a background as a professional voiceover artist, actress and singer and credits ranging from Broadway European tours and Off Broadway productions to roles on film, tv, and radio.
The skill that sets my voice/ talent apart from the crowd is my ability to master medical terminology and technical jargon efficiently and expertly with a quick turn-over rate, without sounding pedantic.
I love a challenge, and I love being a word freak geek... go ahead, hit me with your best excessively technical jargon!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American, young-mom type.
My Voice Experience
Silicon Classics VFX1 Headgear video narration
NuVasive XLIF surgical technique medical narration
RAW Productions medical narration
Lexus cars' Global Navigating System
Star Management's on hold messages
NYC radio station WBAI's "World of Pretend" musical radioplay
Three of Us Studios (NYC), American Musical Dramatic Academy (NYC), Michigan State University, AFTRA voice over intensive (Los Angeles), various private coachings
My Studio Equipment
pro tools, AKG mic (acoustic/ voice), Mbox
singer (all styles), song writer, pianist, harmonica, actor, improv comedy
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Courtney Bess by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Courtney Bess is a Standard subscriber.
• Courtney Bess was last active on Voice123 70 days ago