Clear, Warm, Rich, Resonant, Friendly, Relatable
• Corey Snow is registered with Voice123 since Jul 22, 2010.
• Corey Snow started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Corey Snow is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 46
• Corey Snow was last active on Voice123 60 days ago
Deep and resonant, exceptionally clear diction and pleasant to listen to. A warm bass/baritone range coupled with a flexible manner allows me to provide a wide range of voices for narration to characterizations for commercials or animations.
I am an accomplished narrator of long-form works such as audiobooks and corporate training materials, presentations and similar material.
While I primarily focus on audiobooks, I am always available for your commercial project, corporate narration or character voice needs.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Olympia, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Scottish, Irish, Southern US, Country, Cowboy, Redneck, British, Londoner, Cockney, Australian, Russian, French, Stuffy, Silly, Crazy, Basso, Authoritative, Nasal, Whiny, Lecturer, Poet, Arrogant, Brash, Professorial, Chinese, Vietnamese, Stentorian, Friendly
My Voice Experience
A sampling of my voiceover experience:
Multiple audiobook projects published on Audible, iTunes, Barnes and Noble, Springbrook Audio and Crossroad Press.
Multiple eLearning projects for national and international clients, such as management training for a national home improvement chain, financial presentations for a multinational investment company, and information security projects for a major Seattle-area legal firm.
I have also done pro bono work for Librivox, recording public domain audiobooks, provided the voice for various online radio station imaging and promo pieces and have been an on-air talent for a SHOUTcast station.
I've received formal coaching and education from several voice coaches in the Puget Sound region, and continually seek new education experiences in my field. I am the founder of the Puget Sound Voice Artist's Circle, a peer group of voice actors in Washington State. I also work extensively as a technician supporting other voice artists.
My Studio Equipment
My recording software is Cubase 7. I use a Chameleon microphone as my primary VO mic, but I have several mics in my collection:
* Chameleon TS1-MKII tube microphone with Large Diagphraghm capsule, Omni Capsule and Small Diaphraghm capsule.
* Cascade M20u Large Diaphraghm Condenser.
* Shure Beta58a Dynamic.
For microphone interfaces I almost exclusively use a MicPort Pro. However, for specific needs (such as a phone patch) I use a mixer as the microphone interface.
My home studio is a basement room with adequate sonic treatment and under normal conditions my noise floor is about -65 to -70 db.
I am highly skilled in computers and software, as I am a professional software developer and enthusiast. I am highly experienced as an audio editor, and have some experience in mastering of audio tracks for various needs.
You will find that working with me is a pleasant experience and that my paramount concern is your satisfaction. I am professional, reliable and am a stickler for quality.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Corey Snow by email or phone, please click here.