friendly, energy,upbeat, convincing, warm, hip, guy next door
Corey Holtzberg's deliveries are described as young, hip, conversational, real, bright, clear, articulate, Energetic, playful, sincere, caring, uplifting, warm, approachable, upbeat, cool, professional, friendly, authentic, cheerful, dramatic, fun, confident, comforting, dependable, down to earth, funny, genuine, happy, honest, informative, mature, modern, natural, refreshing, reliable, talented, trendy, trustworthy, versatile, youthful, believable, warm, excited, approachable, edgy,convincing, and high energy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, New Jersey accent, Southern, Cowboy, Boston, New England, Hispanic,
My Voice Experience
Corey Holtzberg has been a voice talent for 21 years and has voiced thousands of projects. From radio and tv commercials to on hold messages, movie trailers and cartoon voices. Corey has voiced commercials for clients such as Burger King, Coca Cola, Moe's Southwest Grill,Kawasaki Motorcycles, P90X, HBO,Cinemax, Marriott Hotels, 20th Century Fox, Dolphin Films, Coors Light, ESPN, Carnival Cruise LInes, Hard Rock Cafe, Bowflex and more. He also runs his own audio production company called Coho Studios in Atlanta Georgia. Corey services clients here in the United States, but also in England, Mexico, Peru, Germany and Hong Kong and Brazil. He works from his fully digital Pro Tools studio. He is able to deliver his voice and full production services to his clients wherever they might be via the internet or ISDN.
Corey got his BA degree in Communications from Northeastern University in Boston MA.
Have trained with Pat Fraley in Los Angeles
and have taken work shops from Bob Bergen
My Studio Equipment
I do have my own fully digital Pro Tools studios with isolation booth, AKG C414 mics Mackie Boards, MAC MAC MAC G5 computers.
Want to save on studio time? Corey has his own. He also specializes in script writing and full Production. Need music? Ask Corey about his extensive music library that can bring your project to life.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Corey Holtzberg by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Corey Holtzberg is a Premium subscriber.
• Corey Holtzberg was last active on Voice123 4 days ago