(SAG-AFTRA) Offbeat, Guy Next Door, Caribbean, Comedic
My voice is, warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations... No, really, it is. Why're you looking at me with that "He's phibbing" look in your eyes? Oh, relax and reach out to me if you need to book me for something awesome. Thanks. Peace ;-)
~Corey "CoreO" Hibbert~
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Caribbean
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Jamaican, New York (Brooklyn, Urban Manhattan), Standard North American.
My Voice Experience
I've done voice overs for Jamaica Tourism Board (Campaign), Greater Fort Lauderdale Florida (Netball), B.E.C. (Voice Narration for animated Trailer).
Voice-Over Master Class (Actors Connection) - Matt Smith (Paradigm Talent Agency)
Voice-Over Master Class (Actors Connection) - Allynn Simons (Kipperman Cstg)
Voice-Over Master Class (Actors Connection) - Rebecca Yarsin (House Casting)
The New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts - Voice Over Technique - Drew Birns
My Studio Equipment
I have the Yeti (usb) mic by Blue and the Audacity software.
I have experience as an Alarm Dispatcher/Customer Service Rep. Apparently I like talking to people (even the annoying ones because they're as awesome as me.. or I).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Corey Hibbert by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Corey Hibbert is a Standard subscriber.
• Corey Hibbert was last active on Voice123 151 days ago