Sincere, Energetic, Guy Next Door, Articulate
Warm and energetic for commercials. Very articulate for technical, legal or medical narration. Smooth and professional for spokesperson or presentations. Easy to listen to for ebooks.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern (Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee), Highbrow American English, Excellent facility with Classical Speech Forms, UK (London & Reading regions)
My Voice Experience
Numerous recordings as a singer for FDA, Concert & Recital Repertoire. For example- Lawyer for Yorktel Communications. Lawyer for Virtual Lawyer project w/ Fabian-Baber. Most recorded in Philadelphia, some in NY.
Master of Performing Arts in Drama- Oklahoma City University 1998
Bachelor of Music in Music Theatre- University of Miami 1993
Tenor soloist/recitalist/chorister since 1993
Voice and acting teacher since 1998
14 year classroom teaching career in both US and UK
7 Years as a Standardized Patient
My Studio Equipment
I work with Mark Schultz at Suite Spot Studios in Cherry Hill, NJ.
7 Years as a Standardized patient. Very comfortable with medical terminology.
Avid motorcyclist, love to cook, classroom teacher.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Corbin Abernathy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Corbin Abernathy is a Standard subscriber.
• Corbin Abernathy was last active on Voice123 32 days ago