Serious, dramatic, actor, mimick
• Connor McCarty is registered with Voice123 since Nov 09, 2008.
Connor McCarty does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Connor McCarty was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Connor McCarty started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Connor McCarty is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Connor McCarty does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Connor McCarty was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Rich, warm, professional sounding voice for narrations, commercials, promos, presentations, etc. Very smooth. Can also be fun or affected, especially for character work.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern accent, Southern United States, Redneck, British, Squeaky British, Exaggerated British, Neutral American, Standard American, Teenage, Adolescent, Squeaky, High-pitched, Grumpy, Old Man
My Voice Experience
-Public Radio Arts/Culture News Features at WBHM 90.3 FM in Birmingham (written and voiced).
-Live Theatrical Acting Experience
-Journalist Internships at WBHM Public Radio, 90.3 FM in Birmingham.
-Private Voice Training (Singing)
-Extensive Singing Experience (Choral, Musical Theatre)
-Extensive Stage Acting Experience (Dramatic, Comedic, Musical Theatre)
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Connor McCarty
-Proficient in basic audio editing
-Strong Computer Skills
-Reliable and Professional
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Connor McCarty by email or phone, please click here.