Real. Good. Really! Spots, Narrator, Characters
• Connie Terwilliger is registered with Voice123 since Jul 14, 2003.
• Connie Terwilliger started his/her voice over career in 1978.
• Currently Connie Terwilliger is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 65
• Connie Terwilliger was last active on Voice123 2 days ago
You can find me on the web in a variety of places - just do a search for Connie Terwilliger.
Voiceover work is my full time occupation.
My voice is mid range, with a natural resonance that attracts attention. I have a wide range of sounds and attitudes - from warm, friendly, real and fresh - to informative, authoritative and trustworthy. My voice can be strong, powerful and vigorous, yet ultimately approachable. Believable dialog, trusting teacher, smart spokesperson.
My age range is from young mother to frail grandmother. Styles range from conversational to traditional announcer to everywhere in between.
With clients around the globe, I provide directed and self-directed voice tracks for commercials, corporate communications, eLearning and even cartoons.
In addition to a highly developed skill for sight reading complex technical and pharmaceutical copy, as well as fiction and non-fiction books, I am a voice actor with a large number of goofy characters roaming around my brain from all around the globe.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, Las Vegas, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Many regional US accents - Texas, Southern, North Central, Mid West, New York. Several British accents. Aussie, German, French, Russian, generic Eastern European, Mexican. Old, young, hip, classy, sexy, nervous, calm -- just ask, I can probably pull it out from somewhere.
My Voice Experience
I am a long time professional voice over talent with ISDN, phone patch and self-directed corporate, commercial and character reads. Many clients come back year after year. I have a warm, friendly, knowledgeable voice with a wide range of sounds and attitudes. Marketing, training, eLearning and motivational material, with technical reads are a specialty. And I am conscientious and creative with quick turn around.
Been doing voiceovers a long time now -- starting out in radio in the 70's, then to TV announcing and lots and lots of radio and TV spots -- from straight reads to characters to couples. Corporate communications -- training, marketing, employee communication were added to the mix. Couple of computer games. Product voices. And then there are countless voice mail, IVR, in-store, messages on-hold, etc.
Use my voice for websites, podcasts, corporate presentations, eLearning, marketing material, in store sales, trade shows, radio and TV spots - the list goes on!
Recent projects for:
- National Geographic
- Genworth Financial
- US Forest Service
- Wasau School District Foundation
- Baxter Health Care
- Pepperdine University
- Boss Business Services
Take the occasional acting class and workouts with other voice over talent whenever the situation presents itself. I teach an introduction to voiceover acting at a community college, as well as a media performance class, which prove to be beneficial to my own voice-over performances.
As far as general education - I have a liberal arts degree with a double major in art and psych - and a Masters in Radio and Television.
My background as a writer producer helps me understand a wide range of complex subject matter.
My Studio Equipment
Two acoustically treated studios. One with ISDN (Musicam Prima, Mackie Mixer, ADK Hamburg and AKG 3000 mic. The other has a digital workstation with Adobe Audition, Vox Studio, an AKG 1000 mic and ADK Hamburg, Mackie Mixer, CD/DVD capability, Gentner Phone patch, Source-Connect, Skype, private ftp site and high speed internet access.
Producer and writer -- most for corporate communications -- working with major government agencies and corporations across the country. I'm also an on-camera spokesperson and an Ear Prompter expert, in addition to being a voiceover talent. TelePrompTer expert.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Connie Terwilliger by email or phone, please click here.