Straight forward, honest sound, upbeat, versatile
My voice can range from bubbly and bright to a warm, mothering tone for commercial work. I have a very straight forward voice that is easy to listen to for narrations. I am also very good at taking direction on all projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, brittish, cockney, lisps
My Voice Experience
I started out recording a radio commercial for Desmond's Formal Wear and was hooked to VO work since then! I haven't done a whole lot of professional work at this point but instead have been working on learning as much as I can and crafting the tool of my voice into a powerful instument.
I have been performing in theatres since age 10 in mostly musicals. In those 18 years of theatre I have averaged about 4-5 shows a year which has made me very good a cold reads and interpretting scripts. I also do film and TV work and on camera commercial work. All of this acting training and experience helps me to bring life and character to my voice-over work.
BA in Theatre from Valparaiso University - this included classes in speach and voice
Acting Studio Chicago - Beginning Voice Over class and Intermediate Voice Over class (lots of studio time with these)
Voice coaching with Jeff Lupetin who also helped with recording my demo tracks
Singing lessons for 10 years
Numerous Acting classes from various locations
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yedi microphone with good acoustic set up and Audacity for editing.
I am very good with direction and am easy to work with.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Connie Colvin by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Connie Colvin is a Standard subscriber.
• Connie Colvin was last active on Voice123 284 days ago