Neutral, Midwestern, Chicago, Wisconsin, Minnesota
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Wisconsin, Minnesota, Chicago, Mid-Western, Up-North, Standard American, Southern, New York, East Coast, Canadian, Received Pronunciation, RP, British, Cockney, Scottish, Scots, Irish, Northern Irish.
My Voice Experience
I have recorded voice overs for Video Games, Commercial Radio, TV, and DVD presentations.
Full disclosure of clients upon request.
BA - Theatre Arts - Marquette University
Study Abroad - National University of Ireland - Galway
i0 Chicago - Improv Olympic
The Annoyance - Improv
Milwaukee Repertory Theater - Acting Intern Company
American Players Theatre - Shakespeare Theatre - Acting Intern
My Studio Equipment
Blu "Snowball" Condenser Mic (USB), Ringer, Pop Filter, Stand. Audacity Recording Software.
Bookings only through:
Gray Talent Group
Please check out my website at:
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Collin Geraghty by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Collin Geraghty is a Standard subscriber.
• Collin Geraghty was last active on Voice123 170 days ago