Cartoon, Foreign Language, Armed Forces, Education
I am a journalist with 15+ years as a professional broadcaster, voice actor and professional educator. I create html5 Award Winning training material for Fortune 500 Companies. My voice work ranges from Cartoon to Armed Forces to multi-persona (multi-track) comedy.
I have a professional recording Studio and can supply the most economical and accurate translation (including voice) is several languages, including but not limited to:
Spanish, Braz. Portugues, Latin Spanish, Russian, Chinese, French Canadian, Swedish and Hebrew.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Nunavut et, Nunavut, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Winston Churchill, JFK, Elvis, General, Drone Operator, Staff Sergeant, Navy Seal, Operator, Delta, CIA Operator, Field Operator, Support
My Voice Experience
I am an investigative journalist. I have travelled the world and lived in many different countries. I started voice acting at the age of 17. It runs in the family. I have recorded audiobooks, educational material, comedy shows and radio documentaries. I am happy to provide custom demos and references.
I wouldn't work with anyone who didn't ask.
15+ Years as a broadcast Journalist (Private Radio, CBC and CBS Radio News NYC)
Canadian Armed Forces - Instructor (Navy - Sailing)
Adobe Certified Instructor
Apple iOS Developer
eLearning Company CEO (owner)
My Studio Equipment
iMac with ProTools and SnowBall (Blue) Mic and professionally designed recording/mixing Studio.
I have a professional recording studio and offer translation and e-Learning design services. I work with a variety of LMS systems and can create HTML5 content for mobile and desktop platforms.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Super DUPER by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Super DUPER is a Standard subscriber.
• Super DUPER was last active on Voice123 258 days ago