Mainstream Guy on the Street, with a polish
I grew up in central Illinois, so my voice is fairly neutral, in terms of accent. I'm in my late-20s, so I can offer a middle-of-the-road "Average Joe" read, with a touch of polish developed over ten years in commercial radio, both on-air and in production.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I have been on-air in commercial radio since mid-2001 and have experience in top 25 markets. Stations on my resume include WKST, KSLZ, WZPW, WHOT, WKMX, and WBNQ. Along the way, I have found several different styles of reads for my voice, and am confident that one of them will work for your project!
10 years of commercial radio on-air experience, as well as the production duties that are typically associated with it.
My Studio Equipment
Professional studio via my employer. Mic is an AKG C3000B, running through an Audio Arts D-16 digital console and a Behringer VX2000 processor. I offer 12-18 hour (at the most) turnaround Monday thru Friday, and no more than 48 hour turnaround for projects offered on Fridays (in other words, you will have your read no later than the start of business on Monday).
Unknown - Click here to ask Colby Huff
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Colby Huff by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Colby Huff is a Standard subscriber.
Colby Huff does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Colby Huff was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Colby Huff does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Colby Huff was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.