Natural, cartoon, character, likable, Dub
• Cody Johnson is registered with Voice123 since Jul 03, 2011.
• Cody Johnson started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Cody Johnson is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 1
• Cody Johnson was last active on Voice123 22 days ago
I can preform with High energy for commercial reads, as well as relaxing and deep for narrations.
I have a great 'regular guy' sound, believable, relatable, and friendly.
Good mid to high register voice, with capability to use more bass and low register sounds.
Excellent pitch instincts and a good sense of humor to add to witty lines.
Can take any direction with no question. Capable of preforming Battle grunts and other various vocal sound effects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Grandview, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American, Texan, Southern, Country, Hick, Redneck, Hillbilly, Californian, Beach-Bum, Surfer, Cajun, Australian, Irish, Scottish, British, Russian, Slovakian,
Drunken man, Teen Student, Middle age Male, Teacher, Instructor, Drill Instructor, Martial Arts Trainer, Martial arts Student, old beggar, old man, Shakespeare characters, talking pet-type, hyperactive cartoon child,
My Voice Experience
--Shakespeare in the Park / Amarillo Repertory Theater--
Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare
- Don Jon
Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
King Lear by William Shakespeare
- extras (soldier)
Amarillo College Experimental Theater
Guys and Dolls
- Desire Radio-play Simplicity Productions
- Neil and Ryan Commentary Series (NaRCS) Corey Ransey & Kyle Walz
- Cloud9 Audio Manga CN 184 Project
- Soul Corps. Soul Corps. Production Team
- Lex Fisher
- Male Fan
Shakespeare Theater - Shawn Martin
Movement and Projection - Shawn Martin
Stage Theater - Angela Hartfelder
Stage Presence & Movement - Angela Hartfelder
Modeling & Posture - Stella Alaniz
Acting on Camera -
My Studio Equipment
Current - Logitech Desktop USB
On Order - AKG 214
Sound Editing Software:
Logitech - H530 USB Wireless Headset
Participate in Open mic Poetry Slam events
Sing part time in soft rock/ country band
Can do tongue twisters very well!!
Practice Voice Dubbing often
Practice cold-reading every day
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Cody Johnson by email or phone, please click here.