Mellow, soothing, authoritative, strong
• Clarence Bonner is registered with Voice123 since Dec 19, 2010.
• Clarence Bonner started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Clarence Bonner is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Clarence Bonner was last active on Voice123 226 days ago
Warm and deep for narration, sexy and fun for commercials and audio books, smooth and professional for presentations and web content. Authoritative for training materials. Soothing for audio books. Clear and engaging for on-hold and phone systems.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I trained with Voice Coaches and am just beginning in this profession.
I spent 18 years doing voice broadcasts to the boating public for the Coast Guard. I have 20 years experience in public speaking in a training environment, including keeping the attention of a live audience of 550 people for 60 minutes for comprehensive security awareness training. I attended a workshop with Voice Coaches in Alexandria, Virginia where I was selected for further professional training that I completed with them.
My Studio Equipment
Blue Snowball USB condenser microphone with a custom reflexion filter, plosive (pop) screen, and my iMac.
My 30 years of Coast Guard service gives me a working knowledge of terminology used by Government and military contractor companies. Teaching myself to refurbish tube radios gave me a working knowledge of electronics theory and a comfort with the associated lexicon. I can comfortably discuss security concerns (BS in Security Management) which produces smoother audio training material for that field. I do nearly all my own work restoring my antique Studebaker and old Victorian-era home, so I am familiar with terms, tools and techniques associated with home renovation projects and automobile restoration, and this improves my performance on "How-To" and "How It's Made" material. My love of History helps me understand historical facts but also adds emotion to historical narration.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Clarence Bonner by email or phone, please click here.