Female voice over for radio news/ad (lifestyle)
For any type of project I can do lively, serious, warm, various emotions and goofy sounding voice. I can sing and play that guitar too. I also write songs and will be able to write jingles.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Filipino, neutral american accent, and southern american accent.
My Voice Experience
I have not done any professional voice over jobs aside from the sample radio ads required of students back in my Media Production class. I do have a sample of an article I turned into a radio ad.
I have a bachelor's degree in Communications. I received my diploma in May 2010. My knowledge in Broadcast Journalism and Media Production, and passion for music (theatre and mainstream music) are what I believe will help me be successful in this industry. I am a newbie, but with practice and experience I know I can do anything.
My Studio Equipment
I have a laptop, NCH for audio editing and a quiet house.
I sing and love doing story narrations and voice over jobs. I also have sound editing software to curtail the audio results to clients' requirements. In addition, I have a strong command of the english language as I have trained customer service representatives for highly esteemed US-based companies. I have also worked as Corporate Communications officer doing events and administrative work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Claire Heiserman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Claire Heiserman is a Standard subscriber.
• Claire Heiserman was last active on Voice123 34 days ago