professional, friendly, warm, clear, humorous
Clear and concise for professional presentations; Warm and friendly, energetic and young, or comic and fun for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, Nova Scotia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British accent (upper class), British accent, middle class, British accent, working class - London, Liverpool accent, North American accent
My Voice Experience
My recent voice experience includes providing an unscripted voiceover commentary for a feature film DVD, middle-class English frustrated customer (NS Power corporate video) and choir singer (NSLC television/Internet commercial). I also provided voice-messaging recordings for a Toronto marketing company.
My on-camera feature movie experience includes playing a fast-talking, neurotic dinner date (principal character).
* Voice Acting – Commercials & Cartoons - Joshua Young ACTRA
* Film, Radio and Television - Atlantic Talent Agency
* Introduction to the American Accent - Andy Smith, ACTRA
My other qualifications:
* B.A. (Hons) History
* Advanced Certificate in Marketing (Merit), Chartered Institute of Marketing
* Certificate in Periodical Journalism (Distinction), National Council for the Training of Journalists
I also spent several years performing as a guitarist/vocalist in a rock band!
My Studio Equipment
I currently use the AT2020 USB mic with and Audacity editing software.
I experience in the following fields:
* Public speaking and performance
* Experience in theatre and improvisation
* Copywriting and editing skills
I work with words every day, so have an understanding of when scripts work - and when they don't!
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Claire Bradshaw by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Claire Bradshaw is a Standard subscriber.
Claire Bradshaw does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Claire Bradshaw was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Claire Bradshaw does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Claire Bradshaw was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.