Sophisticated, Sexy, Professional, Wry, Warm,
Deep, warm and sophisticated for the optimum sell.
Sexy and smooth for commercials
Native Brit living in America for over 20 years
Professional and reassuring for training and corporate.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
New york, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British English from Queen Elizabeth to Dame Judi Dench on a budget :) Standard American English
My Voice Experience
Check out Blu Dot's Real Good Experiment for narration work and to experience some cutting edge marketing and a Really Good Film :)
Clients Include: The United Nations, Sisel, Macys, Sesame Workshop, Cunard Lines, Uptime Institute, University of Utah, Emirates, Unilever, Westfield Shopping Centers, and Newmark Knight Frank. The 'Queen' for Shire ('Lialda').
I am currently freelancing with several New York agencies.
Voice Over Training:
Joan Baker, Wendy Dillon, Alice Elliott, Paul Liberti, Don Morrow, Andy Roth, Stacey Sidel
Stella Adler Acting Studios
Theatre-In-Action 3 year acting program
BS Major: Computer Information Systems
Summa Cum Laude
Marymount at Fordham
My Studio Equipment
Microphones: Studio Projects C1, Peavey Studio Pro
Computers: MAC and PC (So I'm a geek too)
Turn around time - 24 hours or less. Professional, courteous and prompt.
"My God, what an instrument." Don LaFontaine
"Judi Dench - on a budget." Johnna Gottlieb
"Your voice makes me want to buy a Porsche." Alice Elliott
My passion is scuba diving.
I own a computer consulting business.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact CJ Bane by email or phone, please click here.
Read CJ Bane contributions to the .
• Currently CJ Bane is a Standard subscriber.
• CJ Bane was last active on Voice123 180 days ago