calm, clear, encouraging, soothing, mom
slow and serious for causes
clear and encouraging for products
can be deep and slow
believable and honest
professional and clear for presentations
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, southern, can read Spanish well,
My Voice Experience
After making PA's on the airplane as a flight attendant for the last 30 years, I have had crewmembers and customers encourage me to pursue public speaking and voice over work. I took a class at our local college and received my voice over certificate in November 2013. I recently wrote and recorded a 30 second spot for the airline I work for. They are excited about it and are pursuing ways to use it!
Clayton state continuing education certification class.
My Studio Equipment
have access to Reel to Reel studios and have the ability to record at home with Audacity and my AT2020 microphone.
I have been an international Purser/flight attendant for 30 years. Almost daily I have crewmembers and passengers tell me I have a very nice, clear and friendly PA voice and I should look into doing voice over work. As a result, I took a class at a local college and graduated with a certificate in voice over.
I can read and speak SPANISH. Even though I am able to translate, I would not be comfortable translating to Spanish for fear of a missed grammar error but I can read and understand Spanish very well and do so on the aircraft.
My children are involved in theatre and we have over 6 years of experience of live stage performances.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Cindy Coe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Cindy Coe is a Standard subscriber.
• Cindy Coe was last active on Voice123 41 days ago