Versatile, Dynamic, Dramatic, Adaptable, Energetic
• Cid LeDuc is registered with Voice123 since Aug 01, 2010.
Cid LeDuc does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Cid LeDuc was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Cid LeDuc started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Cid LeDuc is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Cid LeDuc does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Cid LeDuc was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
VERSATILE: Adaptable to any script
DYNAMIC: From lively and energetic to forceful or persuasive
DRAMATIC: Every breath, every pause, and every inflection has meaning.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Riverside, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, Southern U.S., British, Russian, Little old lady, Little cute dog, Creepy evil woman.
My Voice Experience
Have you ever been in the predicament of needing experience but unable to get the experience because you havent had the opportunity to complete the jobs that will label you experienced? Well, that is where I find myself. Right now, thirty five years of theatre acting doesnt constitute experience for voice over. Yet, I wonder, who gave Marlon Brando his first job enabling him to become experienced? Or Kathryn Hepburn? Or Tom Hanks? Or Julia Roberts? (You get the point.) All stars were once inexperienced when someone gave them a chance to prove themselves. Would you like to be the one to find the next star? I could be your Meryl Streep!
BA in Theatre Arts. Acting in or directing over fifty plays and musicals. Pat Fraley's Billion Dollar Read. Master Class at Such-A-Voice. Classes at Del Mar Studios. Personal coaching with Julie Williams. Voice 2010 seminars.
My Studio Equipment
Harlan Hogan mic, Apogee interface, Mac Pro.
When you own your own business nothing is more important to you than portraying exactly what you stand for and why your company is the perfect fit for your prospective client. I know, because I have run my own business for thirty years. My job now, as a VO actor, is to represent your company as if it were my own. Representing your commercial, narration, book, game, movie, training material, or business perfectly is my number one goal!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Cid LeDuc by email or phone, please click here.