Character Specialist, reassuring, offbeat, sultry.
I have a very versatile voice. My favourite style is probably narration, especially children's stories. I can cackle like a witch or be soft, warm and sulty. My voice is also warm and reassuring.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am comfortable with a variety of accents ranging from Southern British Standard to cockney and Northern accents, Welsh and Irish. I also speak Greek fluently, so can speak English with a Greek (mainland) accent.
My Voice Experience
* BT Phone and Fax Services
* Jingles and funny voice-overs - GLR - The Mary Costello Show
* Horror/macabre/manic voice-over for a film short by Can Evrenol
* I sing regularly with a band
Equity/The Spotlight (View Pin No. 9339-8979-7461
Agent: ETC Agency
5 GCE O Levels in English Language; English Literature; Biology; Human Anatomy; French
2 GCE A levels in French and Sociology
London University Diploma in Dramatic Art
Royal Society of Arts Diploma in Teaching English as a Foreign Language
Fully qualified fitness instructor/personal trainer - Darnley Career Academy (DCA)
Relevant work undertaken
Workshops in schools on assertiveness training/life skills; recently assisted a professor and author of neuro-linguistic programming at a language/life skills workshop at Pasona UK Ltd.
My Studio Equipment
Mac using Logic Pro
I am an actress. I regularly record stories and newstext for my father, who is registered blind.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Chrysanthe Grech by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chrysanthe Grech is a Standard subscriber.
Chrysanthe Grech does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chrysanthe Grech was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Chrysanthe Grech does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chrysanthe Grech was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.