A Friendly, Relaxed Casual, or Gruff Sports Anncr
• Christopher Wait is registered with Voice123 since Feb 16, 2012.
Christopher Wait does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Christopher Wait was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Christopher Wait started his/her voice over career in 2002.
• Currently Christopher Wait is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Christopher Wait does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Christopher Wait was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can be relaxed or energetic, casual guy next door or gruff yelling army sergeant for use as character reads in cartoons or radio commercials.
My relaxed casual read can also be used for narration, or corporate/training presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Canadian eh!, Gruff boss, army sgt. etc., Smart alec teen/guy, Big Doofus/Jock type character
My Voice Experience
I've been writing, voicing, directing and producing radio advertising for 12 years and have attempted characters of every sort and description. I've even convincingly been more than one voice in a single ad.
Have a small amount of narration and corporate video voice over work as well.
Graduated with Radio/television broadcasting diploma - June 2002.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Christopher Wait
I read to my children on a constant basis who constantly challenge my characterization skills!
Ongoing radio advertising client work
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Christopher Wait by email or phone, please click here.