Radio, Live Announcer, Spokesperson, Infomercial
• Christopher Meek is registered with Voice123 since Dec 14, 2008.
Christopher Meek does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Christopher Meek was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Christopher Meek started his/her voice over career in 2003.
• Currently Christopher Meek is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Christopher Meek does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Christopher Meek was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Offers a variety of voice variations for characters including Indian (India), Arab, Japanese, British English, French accented English for 20+ year old character pieces.
Rich, calming and compelling VO for infomercials and PSAs. Animated and baritone timbre for sports related broadcasts. VO character for documentary and training projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects/Accents: Indian, Jewish, Arabic, Japanese, British, and French accented English with 20+ to senior male voice.
Previous VO Characters:
- Indian Tourist
- Indian Computer Technician
- Ill elderly Middle Eastern man
- Japanese college exchange student
- British tour guide
- British casting director
- French waiter
My Voice Experience
- Nararrator for historical documentary on Mayan relics.
- Nararrator for numerous corporate training videos (Global).
- Nararrator for several corporate web presentations (Global).
- Voiceprompt for automated hotel attendant.
- VO for GITEX tradeshow exhibition (Dubai)
- VO for CES tradeshow exhibition (USA)
- VO Pioneer character for documentary of LDS Migration to the Western States.
- VO for automated attendant for luxury designer (USA)
- Narrator for regional weekly spiritual radio program (Rocky Mountain States).
- Live announcer for regional musical events.
- Live announcer for sporting events.
- Live announcer for dance competitions.
Began with acting during the 80s in high school, Thespian; pursued acting and professional vocal training throughout late 80s.Received personal training from professional voiceover coach over three years during the early 90s. Minor in Communications and Marketing.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Christopher Meek
I have performed voiceover work in the following catagories:
- Highend retail (autos, apparel, jewelry)
- Hightech (VoIP, LAN Networking, Systems Integration)
- Car Armoring
- Oil & Gas Exploration
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Christopher Meek by email or phone, please click here.