Offbeat, guy next door, witty, dry, banal, vulgar,
• Christopher Gray is registered with Voice123 since Mar 15, 2011.
Christopher Gray does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Christopher Gray was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Christopher Gray started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Christopher Gray is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Christopher Gray does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Christopher Gray was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Atypical 40's male...warm and calm. Soothing. I worked in caregiving for Developmentally Disabled adults and the timbre and pitch of my voice very much complimented the nature of my work, especially when dealing with clients who were in extreme need of comfort.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Olympia, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can be British. I lived in Europe as a child and the only English programming made available to me was from Brittain. My teachers at the International School I attended were mostly British. I became a huge fan of Monty Python Presents and Benny Hill in Europe.
My Voice Experience
I don't currently have any.
Inrto to Audio Recording and Sound Design at the Evergreen State College. Advanced Audio Redording and Production at the Evergreen State College. Worked with Pro Tools LE 8, Logic Pro, Deep Pro, Audacity, M Pro Audio, M Essentials, Nuendo 002, API 2488, API 1644, Sennheiser, Neumann, AKG, SHURE, Royer, Beyer, Kohls, Avantide, Chameleon TS-2/TS-1 (my professor designed both of these), Fatheads, RE-20's...Microphone placement, microphone isolation, microphone capsule design, production techniques, signal tracing, mix/mastering techniques.
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools LE, Pro Tools M8 Essentials, Zoom H1, Zoom H2, Sennheiser 421, AKG K240 headphones, Tascam digi porta-studio, home-made contact mics.
An excellent ear for sound production. My parents gave me my first guitar (a plastic Sears toy when I was 7) and I've had a love affair with all things music since then. I love sound. Not just music. I love everything that goes into my ears and would love to have a life crafting sound.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Christopher Gray by email or phone, please click here.