I am everyman. Everyone knows someone like me.
• Christopher Fabiszak is registered with Voice123 since Nov 01, 2008.
Christopher Fabiszak does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Christopher Fabiszak was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Christopher Fabiszak started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Christopher Fabiszak is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Christopher Fabiszak does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Christopher Fabiszak was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice has been complimented as accent-less. Therefore I am very easily understood by a wide variety of English speakers.
I can provide the voice of reason for your project. I can read your script so that I forsake arrogance, but only provide an earnestness that makes people trust me.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I was encouraged to do voice acting because my voice is "accent-less" which is not common.
However, I have a strong background in theatre and so I would also be happy to provide a variety of silly/funny voices.
I am most comfortable with a British accent (a Simon Pegg or Ricky Gervais kind of British).
My Voice Experience
I worked on an educational video for suicide prevention, but really I am just starting my career.
I have a lot of enthusiasm and to begin with I am only looking for experience. Consequently, I will lend my voice to your project at no cost.
Education and extensive experience in Theatre. My greatest achievement was:
A 4 year scholarship to the University of Maryland for solo Theatre performance.
I use my voice every day talking to customers, and one woman recommended I pursue a career in voice acting -- which is how I got here.
My Studio Equipment
I have a microphone and audio editing software (AVS)
You will find me exceedingly conscientious and dependable. You will not have to wait to hear from me or to receive my work.
Also -- I am offering my services at this time at no cost.
I have signed up for this site only to gain experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Christopher Fabiszak by email or phone, please click here.