Clean, Rich, Deep resonant and accent free-
Deep and Rich with great flowing tonalities for keeping interest and creating a warmth of intrigue- Great for narratives, books on tape, and documentaries.
Exciting, Enthusiastic, Fun and Vibrant RADIO and TELEVISION commercial voice
VERY DIRECT and inviting for legal or medical voice work
Sexy, Jazzy and Smooth for Relaxed and Evening/ Weekend presentations
English primary language and Spanish secondary
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Raleigh, North Carolina, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
None- Straight good ol American
Distinguished slightly southern to "redneck" or even
Northern - (NJ, BOSTON, NY)
Hispanic / latino
My Voice Experience
Began voice work in Charlotte, NC in 1992 with morning drive news. Spent subsequent years doing radio spots, commercial voice overs, intros, outros, for television and narrations- books on tape/cd.
Have conducted over 1000 training and presentations as as master of cermonies for private, public and Governor level functions. Guest announcer for several sports teams in the NC Area. Worked consistently for a southeastern food chain.
BA - Speech Hearing and Language Science- Temple Univ.
MA - Speech Hearing and Language Science- Temple Univ.
NLP Society - Professional Hypnotist
Charlotte, NC - Kiss FM Radio (Morning Drive News)
MA - Psychology
Sky Castle Entertainment- Los Angeles, CA
Voice Over and Commercial Acting- Talent One Agency
Raleigh, North Carolina
My Studio Equipment
16 Channel, Digi-design, M-Box, Pro Tools, Broadband, Music Studio
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Christopher Eaddy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christopher Eaddy is a Standard subscriber.
• Christopher Eaddy was last active on Voice123 11 days ago