Older male, funny, announcer, trustworthy
I have a semi deep voice for announcing. I can add higher levels for younger performance projects. I have been on radio for a year and I work for a Contemporary Jazz station as well as a Contemporary Local rock station. I have had many years of theatre training and I am versed in cold readings.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am trained to do British as well as Cockney, Irish, Texas Southern and Carolina Southern, I have performed as Merlin with an older, humorous, British sound, I do Santa Claus for the Christmas time and I am trained to have a low, bass-type laugh that is not the typical, "ho, ho, ho"
My Voice Experience
I have been Merlin at Disneyland for the Sword in the Stone show. I have been Santa at the Disneyland resort for the past 12 years. I have taken classes at Del Mar Media Arts with Bud and Bunny Barth. I am on the radio at 88.5 KSBR and OC Rock Radio website.
I have a Associate of Arts degree in Liberal Art from Orange Coast College. I have been a Theatre Major at OCC and I have performed at many of the shows that they have showed including Hamlet and Jeffrey.
My Studio Equipment
• IBM and compatible PC’s
• Windows 2000/XP/Vista
• Adobe Audition 2.0, 3.0
• Scott Studio System
• Sound Forge
• Harris NetWave sound board
• Microsoft programs including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, Internet resources and services.
At KSBR I am on the production team and I am familiar with producing, editing, and voicing of assigned projects. For the last 14 month I have been involved with many of the Promotions, Underwritings, Calenders, and Station ID spots that we produce.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Just Christopher by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Just Christopher is a Standard subscriber.
Just Christopher does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Just Christopher was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Just Christopher does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Just Christopher was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.