Deep, clear announcement voice
I have an extremely deep deep DEEP, clear voice. I'm a flight attendant for United Airlines and they use my voice often in safety videos, tv commercials, and much more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I grew up in Boston but have lived in Indianapolis for 11 years. I can portray a Boston/New York accent as well as Southern and Midwest.
My Voice Experience
I've done tv/radio voice overs for United Airlines.
I've done a tv commercial voice over for Adidas, Toyota/Scion, Uber and Direct TV.
I've had special vocal lessons from University of Indianapolis School of Music.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own complete studio with sound effects. I have my degree in graphic arts and am a professional editor.
I've had singing lessons from the University of Indianapolis School of Music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Christopher Biasizzo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christopher Biasizzo is a Standard subscriber.
• Christopher Biasizzo was last active on Voice123 260 days ago