Natural, Distinctive, Compelling, Boyish, Sensual
• Christine Padovan is registered with Voice123 since Aug 12, 2010.
• Christine Padovan started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Christine Padovan is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Christine Padovan was last active on Voice123 331 days ago
Sexy, sensual and fun; witty and charismatic - commercials. Warm and appealing for narration. Smooth, clean and crisp pronunciation for presentations and audiobooks. Crazy, zany with different accents and inflections for characters. Additional language - Italian.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
San Francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents - British, Southern, Italian, New York, Slavic, Irish. Language - Italian. Older, European women. Sexy computer voice. Hero/heroine style voice. Sensual Italian accent. Convincing, natural and appealing narrator. Caring announcer of products and services.
My Voice Experience
June 2012: 4 audiobooks on Audible.com - 'Rider: Spirals of Destiny: Book 1' by Jim Bernheimer; 'Prodigal' by Melanie Tem; 'Bootscootin' Blahniks' by D.D. Scott; 'Witch Hunt' by Annie Bellet. Another coming out in June; 6 more under contract.
Since May 2011 - the voice of Flora Milon on 'Rise of the Rebellion' (www.riseoftherebellion.com) (looping/IVR) Also the Show's Announcer on webisode 4.
Auto ads for Lawrence Hall Cadillac (continuing spots), GrapeVine Ford and North Texas Hyundai - all in Texas
Voiced a telephone system for a company with offices in NYC, MA and CT.
Then voiced the roles of Princess Leia and Agent 99 for an animated film short, 'Star Wars Family Feud'.
Was the Show announcer and emergency intercom announcer on 'Dark Frontier' (www.triple-fictionproductions.net)
B.A., Psychology - New York University
Violinist since age 8.
Coaches - Vanessa Hart (narration)
Ginny Kopf (dialects/inflections)
Marc Cashman (commercials)
Kevin Delaney (promo, boy voices)
Marc Graue (promo, commercial)
Acting classes from Ken Grant/KVG Acting and Cindy Hogan (The ACTing Coach)
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT1-A condenser microphone
Zoom H4N digital recorder
Audacity and Adobe Audition software
HP Pavilion laptop
Phone patch and Skype
Access to ISDN.
WAV and MP3 creation. YouSendit.com, DropBox, email or FTP.
Backgrounds and former/current careers in:
Acting - theatre, film and commercial/industrial
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Christine Padovan by email or phone, please click here.