Girl next door or radio announcer
• Christine Lenoir is registered with Voice123 since Aug 07, 2009.
Christine Lenoir does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Christine Lenoir was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Christine Lenoir started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Christine Lenoir is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Christine Lenoir does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Christine Lenoir was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can deliver a hugh variety of female voices, fun, sexy, upbeat, down, smooth and professional. I have been in radio broadcast for 15 years and have been doing voice over work since 2000 from my home studio. I am also a vocalist and can write and produce jingles or any other vocal work needed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Paris, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am from the south so I have an inbred Texas accent which can be exaggerated or deleted. I don't do impersonations of famous people but I can do small children.
My Voice Experience
I have done lots of voice over work! Television, radio and more!! From commercials to the hold lady on the phone!! I've sang my whole life and I've produced jingles for jewelry stores to paint and body repair businesses. The microphone is my best fried and I love being able to work with my voice everyday!!
I started in radio when I was a teenager in high school. I do not have formal training, only on the job training. I've worked for KCAR in Clarksville, KOYN and East Texas Broadcasting in Paris TX and now currently for KITX radio in Paris Texas and Hugo Oklahoma. I also work for KXII TV in Sherman, Texas doing voice over work for their commercials.
My Studio Equipment
I have a studio at my home with shure SM7B microphone, five channel console. I have high performance voice processors for my mic and I have cd/dvd capabilities along with the use of Adobe Audition for editing.
Unknown - Click here to ask Christine Lenoir
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Christine Lenoir by email or phone, please click here.