Warm, Informative, Announcer, Mom, Characters
Christine's professional voice ranges from announcer to warm and real, but always sure and knowledgeable. With her master's degree in theatre, she is able to use her voice in many different ways, including conversational tone, authoratative, news-caster, or intimate and friendly. She pronounces difficult and technical terms with confidence, can paint pictures with her voice for descriptive narratives, and is very versed in the standards/pacing of all sorts of recording types. She can sound textured and smokey, smooth and friendly, deep and inticing, or light and real. Singing range: Mezzo-Soprano.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Ohio, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British RP, Cockney, Brooklyn-esque, Irish, Southern, Scottish, Swedish, Hispanic, French, Ditzy Gangster Girlfriend, young girl, Judy Garland/Dorothy, high and low, Old Woman, silly voices, sexy/deep, high and nervous, extreme scientific/jargon/terminology adept.
My Voice Experience
Nationwide, US Air Force, Campbell's Soup, McDonald's, Mitchell's Salon/Day Spa, Comfort Keepers, Mercy Health, Time Warner Cable, Frontgate Catalog Online, SPRINT, Remke/Bigg's, Kroger, Macy's, Greater Louisville YMCA, Montana Quit Line, West Virginia Travel/Tourism, Quiznos, Citizen's Bank, 1-800-Buckeye, Chesapeake Bank, WIC, Rice-n-Spice, CourseTrends, Lia Sophia Jewelry, Camille's Sidewalk Cafe, Maple, Ohio Tourism, McGraw-Hill, ClinGenuity, University of Dayton, GE Aircraft, Sibcy Cline, Febreze, Teasdale-Fenton, Clopay, Affinity Apparel for Delta Airlines, etc.
Christine is an acting, dialect and voice over coach, and a member of the Theatre Arts faculty at Wright State University, and earned her Master's in Theatre at Miami University, OH. She has performed many lead roles in professional (union and non-union) dramas and musicals and enjoys recording for many clients in her home studio.
My Studio Equipment
Cool Edit Pro
Microphones: Sennheiser, Shure, Crown, Blue Snowball, Rode
You Send It
Vocal transformation and delays
Chrisine understands the ins and outs of the industry, having been a full-time actor, hand model, lifestyle model and voice over talent for 18 years. Script-rewrites, last minute changes, and professionalism with clients are part of her work, and she works quickly, many times in only one take.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Christine Brunner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christine Brunner is a Standard subscriber.
• Christine Brunner was last active on Voice123 51 days ago