Youthful, fresh, smart, upbeat, conversational
Christina Ho (nee Lam) is based in Calgary, Canada and offers a youthful, friendly and professional voice.
*Available for Commercial, Narration, and Animation work*
My voice has been described as warm, fresh, and smart.
I can portray children as young as 12, young adults, and women up to age 35.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Chinese - Cantonese
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
- Best Buy, Post Shreddies, Safeway, Alberta Health Services (Canada)
- Einstein Bros. Bagels, George Foreman Grills (USA)
- OSN Networks (Dubai/Middle East)
- Microsoft, Panasonic, Verizon, USAID, OSHA, NOAA, Adagio Teas (USA)
- Canadian Geographic, WestJet, Calgary Economic Development, University of Calgary
IVR (English, French, Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Welcome and on-hold messages for all Apple stores in Hong Kong and China
- Phone prompts and voicemail greetings for numerous small and medium sized businesses
- Narrator for Foto Showdown, a Nintendo DSi video game produced by Sideshow Productions for Konami.
- Lead character Emma Wood in PC game Mythic Wonders: Philosopher's Stone, developed by O2D
- Patrick Fraley - workshops
- Julie Williams - coaching
- Debbie Munro - coaching
- Voicespot WCS - beginner and intermediate workshops in commercial and narration, as well as voice gyms at local studios
- ToonVox - beginner and intermediate workshops in animation and character development
- Company of Rogues - essentials of acting
My Studio Equipment
Microphone - Rode NT1-A
I/O - Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Software - Adobe Audition
Coming from a business background with positions in corporate finance and digital marketing, I can help bring your strategic business concepts and digital media presentations to life.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Christina Ho by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christina Ho is a Premium subscriber.
• Christina Ho was last active on Voice123 3 days ago