Unique and kinda sexy
Smooth, sexy & unique
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Meriden, Ct, Central Ct, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a few character voices my best one is who I call Kiddie. It's a cute voice for a kids cartoon character. I can do a few more, an old woman, old man, a witch and a dizzy female type. I am still working on more.
My Voice Experience
I have been presently working in the radio & tv broadcasting industry for over five year now. I have two part time jobs one as a board operator for Lite 100.5 WRCH in Ct. Which I also fill in as a morning show producer from time to time. I am also a asst. station manager for public access Cable 18 in Wallingford, CT. I also do some voice over work on PSA's there. I currently do a live volunteer talk show for CRIS radio in Windsor Locks, Ct. (which is radio for the blind. I read news paper articles.)
I graduated with a certificate from the Ct. School of Broadcasting in April of 2005.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Mac Pro & PC, Adobe Audition, garage band, 18 slider Behringer board, and a shure mic.
I was a on air talent for another FM station in Ct. Which entailed to do live reads over the air. I am very eager to grow my experience & knowledge in the field of voice over work. I feel that I am able to take on any voice over project. My biggest goal is to eventually be a voice in a Walt Disney movie.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Christina DAlessandro by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christina DAlessandro is a Premium subscriber.
• Christina DAlessandro was last active on Voice123 90 days ago