Professional, Character Specialist, Youthful, Fun
• Christina Cusack is registered with Voice123 since 2009-07-16.
Christina Cusack does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Christina Cusack was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Christina Cusack started his/her voice over career in 1999.
• Currently Christina Cusack is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Christina Cusack does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Christina Cusack was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Down to Earth
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
Gulf Breeze, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a WIDE range of vocal styles varying from infant to elderly in several accents including standard American, any regional or ethnic American, British (English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Australian, New Zealand), Spanish (any country), French, Italian, Portuguese (including Brazilian), Greek, German, Swedish, Swiss, Eastern European, Russian, Middle Eastern, East Asian, African, Jamaican, a notable chicken noise, and the list goes on. I specialize in character voices, my own creations, and any you can name!
My Voice Experience
Since the age of 13, I have been traveling as a musician and actress, performing in several churches, conferences, and schools. I primarily use my voice as a singer though it has also been used for several play narrations, promotional videos, and business presentations.
Some training at New World School of the Arts in Miami, FL for Musical Theater
Ministerial Certification and Licensing specializing in Pastoral Ministry, Music and Theater
My Studio Equipment
BOSS BR-1600 Digital Recording Studio with Samson C01 Studio Condenser with Pop Filter
I have extensive knowledge on audio engineering with experience in editing, mixing, and mastering musical projects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Christina Cusack by email or phone, please click here.