Young, Campy, Energetic, Smooth.
• Chris Thurman is registered with Voice123 since Mar 16, 2010.
• Chris Thurman started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Chris Thurman is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 9
• Chris Thurman was last active on Voice123 32 days ago
My voice can be described as smooth and young. I can perform a variety of emotions/intensities, from being a conversational guy next door, to a psychotic maniac. And most things in between. I also have experience in most forms of voice over. Commercials, Radio, Video Games, Dubbing, whatever the case.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Denton, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents - Texan, Southern, British, New York
Characterizations - Calm, Insane, Weird/Quirky, Fun, Strong, Cute, Nerd.
My Voice Experience
I've been voice acting for roughly 2-3 years, closer to 3. I've done a variety of projects ranging from narrations on a TED Talks presentation, to ADR dubbing, and everything in between for the most part. I've done quite a few professional projects. Audiobooks, commercials, and phone services has all been a part of that.
I have no proper theater/acting training under my belt. But I definitely have a knack for it.
I've received private coaching on numerous occasion from Lucas Schuneman and have also received coaching and workshops from Crispin Freeman.
I've been playing/composing music for more than twice the amount I've been voice acting. I play 10 instruments including piano, alto saxophone, and guitar.
My Studio Equipment
I use FL Studio 10 XXL Producer Edition to record. I use a Rode NT-1 A Condenser Microphone with an XLR-USB converter which works as a pre-amp as well.. I also have some soundproof panels.
I can compose music. Have been for 7 years, as well as play 10 musical instruments. I can also do various monster/creature voices or vocal effects.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chris Thurman by email or phone, please click here.