Natural Sound, Conversational, Realistic
• Chris Shoesmith is registered with Voice123 since May 30, 2011.
Chris Shoesmith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chris Shoesmith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Chris Shoesmith started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Chris Shoesmith is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Chris Shoesmith does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chris Shoesmith was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a very common sounding voice. I have done some on-air work for KMXV in Kansas City several years ago, but I don't have the stereotypical radio voice. I am best suited in a "customer" or character role.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Gardner, Kansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern accent, silly/foolish comedic voices,
My Voice Experience
Although my primary role was producing the morning show, I did some on-air, commercial, and production work for KMXV in Kansas City. I have written ad copy, promo's, and have worked with multiple production programs and systems.
I have a BS in Corporate Aviation from Central Missouri State University.
I graduated from the Columbia School of Broadcasting Radio program.
My Studio Equipment
I do my own recording on a Tascam 2488 digital studio using either a Shure SM57 or SM58 microphone.
I have a solid music background and can play guitar, bass guitar, and tuba. I have done some work with banjo and piano, but only in limited roles. I also have a wide range of technical backgrounds as well. I have worked in several fields including aviation, medical, and mechanical. I am familiar with the terminology of these fields and could do technical training roles as well.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Chris Shoesmith by email or phone, please click here.