characters, accents, british, american,funny,deep
• Chris Sherry is registered with Voice123 since Jul 15, 2008.
Chris Sherry does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chris Sherry was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Chris Sherry started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Chris Sherry is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Chris Sherry does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chris Sherry was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can do deep "movie voiceover" guy,
British / posh.
Generic English or generic North American, australian
Good at accents and inflection
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Fernie, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North American (Generic)
Southern States (Redneck)
New York / New Joisey
Comedic voices, i.e. deep / lisp / high pitched / impediment
My Voice Experience
Comedy Characters in the kaflooey podcast.
Also voice acting for various characters for other podcasts, serious and comedic.
Voice over work for an audio version of technical white papers for Alcatel Lucent.
Voice over work for a radio commercial
I attended Podcasters Across Borders 2007.
I have been podcasting since 2005.
I have no formal qualifications in voice over work.
My Studio Equipment
Behringer UB802 Mixer
Zoom H4 Audio recorder
iriver MP3 recorder
Unknown - Click here to ask Chris Sherry
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Chris Sherry by email or phone, please click here.