Character Voices -real people. Friendly/natural,
• Chris Ritchie is registered with Voice123 since Apr 01, 2005.
Chris Ritchie does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chris Ritchie was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Chris Ritchie started his/her voice over career in 1984.
• Currently Chris Ritchie is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Chris Ritchie does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chris Ritchie was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
British, French, Austrian, Australian, German, Conversational, multiple characters, guy next door to Hard Sell, Warm, Fun, professional. Industrial, Radio and Television Commercials, On-Hold, Video. Narration,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
East Tennessee, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, brittish, Australian, Indian, southern, Brooklyn, northern , cockney,
My Voice Experience
National voiceover experience with clients such as Disney Cruise Lines, Time Life, Hooters, Epcot Center, Subway and many more. 3 time Country Music Association (CMA) award winner for morning radio show. Multiple ADDY awards, Telly and Silver microphone awards!
BS In Communications at Appalachian State University. Trained with James Alburger. Performing Arts and Stage Performer. 20 Years of Media Production, Radio imaging and commercial production.
My Studio Equipment
nuendo4, Neumann tlm127, millennia stt1 mic pre, yamaha dm1000 digital mixer, mac pro, telos zephyr Xtreme.
Narration, voicemail recordings, animation, voice acting, cartoon characters, on hold messages. Characters, impersonations, impressions, real people, Some Impressions are: Arnold Schwarzenegger, Homer Simpson, Don Pardo, Game Show Announcer, Ed Wynn, Frank Nelson,Hank Hill,
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chris Ritchie by email or phone, please click here.