believable, intelligent, everyman, funny, witty
• Chris Molinari is registered with Voice123 since Oct 08, 2010.
• Chris Molinari started his/her voice over career in 1995.
• Currently Chris Molinari is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Chris Molinari was last active on Voice123 160 days ago
everyman, believable, warm, approachable, intelligent, trustworthy, guy next door, family man, conservative, young or middle age dad, honest, husband, striaghtforward, all american, animated, natural character, dry, sarcastic, witty
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American southern, American rural, Brooklyn and NYC, toughguy gangster, British, Irish, Australian, Latino and Russian accents, speak and read conversational Spanish, numerous characters for animation, Looney Tunes characters to modern Nickelodeon and CN, voice impersonations and sound alikes
My Voice Experience
Spent years on the other side of the mic as an award winning film and video producer, pruducing hundreds of corporate and industrial films and videos, commercials, PSA's and political spots. Transitioned to the other side of the mic after temp-dubbing and dubbing numerous projects of my own, and sound-alike looping for numerous episodic TV programs.
BA - Speech Communication - George Washington University - Washington DC
Kalemenson & Kalmenson Voice Over Workshops - Burbank, CA
The Voicecaster w/Huck Liggett - Burbank, CA
The Groundlings - Improvisational training - Los Angeles
My Studio Equipment
Blue Yeti Prefessional USB mic. The Yeti features Blue's innovative triple capsule array, allowing for recording in stereo or your choice of three unique patterns, including cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional, giving you recording capabilities usually requiring multiple microphones.
Audacity 1.3 Beta software
Accomplished impersonator and voice impressionist. Countless character voices. Multiple dialect accents. Conversational Spanish.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chris Molinari by email or phone, please click here.