Deep, bass, big guy, large guy
• Chris Martens is registered with Voice123 since Jul 15, 2009.
Chris Martens does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chris Martens was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Chris Martens started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Chris Martens is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Chris Martens does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chris Martens was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I am a big guy and I have a big guy's voice, deep and full of base.
My voice is good for voice overs needing a deep, serious tone or for audio fiction characters which is where my experience comes from.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Everett, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do character voices for "slow witted brutish" characters, a deep commanding voice, a demonic style voice, as well as a cartoonish childlike voice.
My Voice Experience
My voicework experience includes working on an audio podcast for about two years called "The Jesus Geeks" . I also handled doing the voicework for the commercials for my sponser Go To Meeting. I am also currently playing the role of Isaac Baker on "Archangel: Legion" audiodrama podcast . Isaac Baker is the main villian for the audiodrama with a deep commanding voice. I also in the process of creating my own audiodrama called "On The Edge Of Darkness" . I am the creator, writer, and voice actor on the project playing Marcus "Tank" Abrams the big tough heavy weapons specialist for a team of mercs.
I have taken acting classes at Liverpool High School and Onondaga Community College in New York. I have also taking one speaking class, one teaching class, and two preaching classes at Seattle Bible College.
I have also taken classes in the use of Final Cut Studio as well as working professionally with the program for over 2 years. I am self taught and have over a years experience using Garage Band in regards to recording and editing podcasts.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Behringer Xenyx 1204 mixer board and two Behringer B-1 mics. I also have a Macbook laptop for lighter editing jobs as well as a Mac Pro Tower for some of my bigger jobs. I have Final Cut Pro Studio software as well.
I also have access to a wider range of audio gear as well as to a studio, a profession audio engineer with Pro Tools editing software.
Unknown - Click here to ask Chris Martens
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Chris Martens by email or phone, please click here.