Asian, funny, quirky, characters, strong, bold
For narrations I provide warm, inviting, and friendly reads that can go from professional to quirky and creative. For commercials, I love to bring a little edge of character in a truthful way. I especially love bringing irreverence and attitude to a funny spot. Finding and accentuating the humor in the copy is my specialty.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a variety of Asian accents, in a wide range of emphasis, subtle to heavy.
My Voice Experience
I've been in the business a few years now and done everything from playing a medical device that tabulated data to a trucker telling the kids to stay off of his lawn. I've done a bunch of audio for websites, both conservative and goofy.
I got a BFA in Acting from the University of North Carolina School of the Arts. I'm a stand-up comic and improviser, and I do plenty of on-camera work as well. I'm happy to improvise copy for you if need inspiration.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio, recording on a Mac, through Soundtrack Pro, a Presonus interface, and a Studio Projects B1 microphone.
I love projects off the beaten path, and I love comedy. And I love the sound of my own voice.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Chris Grace by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Grace is a Standard subscriber.
Chris Grace does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chris Grace was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Chris Grace does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chris Grace was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.