Guy Next Door, Fun, Upbeat, Serious, Excited
I have a young and playful sounding voice. My vocal range is primarily tenor, so while I don't have a lot of bass in my voice it lends to my sounding younger and more hip. I can do everything from an upbeat or laid back best friend to a serious presentation for business. I'm also versatile as both an announcer and actor, so you'll find that I should be able to fit almost any mood and style you're looking for in my vocal range.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Oklahoma, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English, American English, Midwest, American Midwest, Southern, Oklahoma, Okie, California, Southern California
My Voice Experience
I have been a radio talent since 2001 and over the last 12 years have honed my voice and craft. A large part of my duties include commercial production, so I have a long history of recording commercials for local clients and national clients, such as EBates.com and Jiffy Lube. I've also done much of the production on these commercials, including voice sweetening and full commercial production with music beds and sound effects. Essentially, I am capable of being a one-man commercial production house!
I hold a Bachelor of Arts in Communications-Broadcasting from the University of Central Oklahoma. I also hold a minor in Theatre Arts. Most of my training has come from day-to-day, on-the-job experience at the radio station I work at.
My Studio Equipment
Microphone - Electro-Voice RE-27
Compressor/Limiter/Gate - Valley People, Inc. 400
Amplifier - Henry Engineering "The Matchbox"
Console - AutoGram Console
Editor - Adobe Audition, Windows PC
Audio production, audio editing, radio imaging, copywriting
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Chris Frioux by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Frioux is a Standard subscriber.
• Chris Frioux was last active on Voice123 252 days ago