Commercial, Voicemail, Documentary, Trailers
My voice is generally warm, with a deep, Baritone tamber. I'm flexible and can go from Average Joe to Smooth Jazz DJ at the drop of a hat. I can do hackneyed radio sales pitches to ultra-conservative IVR voices. the majority of my work has been done in the telephony arena, providing IVR talent for a major soft drink corporation. I also offer full production services, including music beds, sound effects, mixing, mastering, and fully completed commercials that are production-ready. Please also hear my demos for other work that I have done.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My dirty brit is decent. My educated Englishman is better. I can do urban and southern US as well.
My Voice Experience
Voicemail systems for lawfirms
Video Game voices and trailers
Local Radio advertisments
You name it, I can do it and probably have done it.
My formal degree is in English literature with a minor in education. I have years of formal voice training beginning when I was in my teens. I am a professional musician as well and have many hours of studio time logged.
My Studio Equipment
Rhode NT4 Mic's, Mackey and LTO S-8 mixers, Adobe Audition studio, Ableton Live software, Native Instruments Soft racks and effects, Alesis compressors and vocal effects, Marshall amplifiers, Schecter, B.C. Rich and Gibson guitars for music beds. Addictive drums and Reaktor for drum beds. NI Acoustic Piano for piano beds.
Whether you need a simple voice-over or full service production, or even script writing... I can do it all. No project is too small or too large.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chris Dilworth by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Dilworth is a Standard subscriber.
Chris Dilworth does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chris Dilworth was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Chris Dilworth does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chris Dilworth was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.