Regular Guy, Spanish, Character
My voice is young/energetic for youthful promos and commercials and mature/professional for educational, documentary, business presentations and narration. I can do a number of character voices and dialects appropriate for animation and video games. I speak Spanish (my second language) with a neutral accent.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do a series of cartoon-ish accents and voices including the following:
Nerdy (with a lateral lisp)
Psycho Bad Guy
My Voice Experience
I am a member of AFTRA and an experienced stage actor having trained at The Theatre School at DePaul University in Chicago, IL. I have done voice-over work in English and Spanish for Microsoft Corp., UC4 Automation, DePaul University and the State of Illinois.
BFA Acting, DePaul University - Chicago, IL
Commercial and Character Voiceover Workshop
Narration Voiceover Workshop
Musician (classical guitar)
Work in Public Relations/Communications for a large software company
My Studio Equipment
I do not have my own studio, but I do have access to a local professional studio and engineering staff.
* Experience in working with large companies on corporate video and voice projects.
* Acting training allows me to be able to easily personalize content and bring characters to life.
* Speak Spanish as a second language (non-native) with a neutral accent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Chris DeMaria by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris DeMaria is a Standard subscriber.
Chris DeMaria does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chris DeMaria was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Chris DeMaria does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chris DeMaria was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.