Light, friendly, character, relaxed, sincere
My voice is light, friendly and classless, meaning no particular social background is suggested. I have a wide range of expression and sound younger than my 58 years. I don't smoke or drink so you will not hear the effects of those agents. I am a singer in the upper baritone, lower tenor range and I think that is evident in my speaking voice too.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: English, cockney, countryside, UK northern, scottish, Glaswegian, Edinburgh, Irish north, Irish south, American, US southern drawl, Middle eastern, Welsh, Geordie, Liverpool, Scouse, Old man, very old man, drunk, old british military type, etc.....
My Voice Experience
I have no voice over experience but I can act, have appeared on stage and musical and straight drama and I have worked in recorded mediums all my adult life so I am technically competent also.
Studied English and Drama at Dartford College of Education.
My Studio Equipment
Computer with all leading PC based audio software.
Shure SM58 microphone with pop shield.
Sound baffle for creating a studio-like sound.
I am a songwriter and musician, guitar and keyboards being my main instruments.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chris Davies by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Davies is a Standard subscriber.
Chris Davies does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chris Davies was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Chris Davies does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chris Davies was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.