Sanguine, serendipatious, sensitive and sincere
• Chris Boeres is registered with Voice123 since Jan 02, 2009.
Chris Boeres does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chris Boeres was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Chris Boeres started his/her voice over career in 1999.
• Currently Chris Boeres is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Chris Boeres does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chris Boeres was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
All America like Johnny Carson yet can modulate resonance to accommodate many moods and atmospheres.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Las Vegas area, Nevada, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Middle American, Southern, Hillbilly, Uptown, downtown, maybe Vito Corleone if inspired. I have a good understanding and empathy of most points of view, and can pitch accordingly.
My Voice Experience
I can sell refrigerators to Eskimos if I believe it's what they need. Primarily engaged in Real Estate sale, I have very little in the way of recordings though I've often been told that I have a good voice. I'm a familiar yet unattached vocal commodity. For you, maybe this is a good thing?
Aside from the school of hard knocks, I have a 2 year degree in general studies, and a 4 year degree in philosophy.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Chris Boeres
Call me, let's talk.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Chris Boeres by email or phone, please click here.