Character Specialist, profressional, happy
My voice is warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Kentucky, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can speak with an Australian accent, with a new York City accent, or with the smooth resonance for professional and live presentations, forceful voice, melodramatic voice, city hip-hop, thoughtful, and provocative.
My Voice Experience
I was a professional presenter with the IBM Corporation for more than 30 years, and part of my job was to travel internationally and nationally to make presentations in front of large audiences. During the course of my career I also taught on the IBM ISDN TV network to audiences in the United States. I did voice over for technical material, which is used in front of targeted audiences, used in various countries around the world.
I have used, and continue to use, my voice as a speaker/preacher at my local church here in Lexington, KY.
I have extensive experience using my voice in many professional and marketing arenas.
Was President of the Walter Lee Bishop International Toastmasters club in Washington DC. 1980 - 1986
Attended the Effective Presentations skills class offered by IBM 1984
Sung baritone in the DuPont Park Gospel Choir 1986 - 1992
My Studio Equipment
I am knowledgeable about studio epuipment because I had to use it professionally when teaching and making tapes for IBM. However, I don't personally own any.
Unknown - Click here to ask Chris Bailey Jr
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Chris Bailey Jr by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Chris Bailey Jr is a Standard subscriber.
Chris Bailey Jr does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chris Bailey Jr was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Chris Bailey Jr does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chris Bailey Jr was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.