Middle American English, believable, warm, geninue
Warm, fun and natural male voice. Capable of a wide range and pace, ability to deliver professional, dramatic, high energy or subdued characterations, narrations and reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
LA QUINTA, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Easy going guy
Southern, down home country is fun.
Animation voices on request
My Voice Experience
Started in college as a Radio-TV-Film major, graduated from the University of Missouri, Kanas City with a a BA in Communications. Multi year experience in broadcasting, primarily radio. Have done everything from "Cast TV" for The Disneyland Resort to commercials and live narration. Hold numerous DelMar Media Arts certificates in voice over, narration, teleprompter and ear prompter use. Also VoiceTrax West. Signature voice for regional Nissan dealer, as well as a wide variety of commercials. Weirdest spot has to be a featured story about "Ralph the Swimming Pig" for a regional amusement park that did underwater shows! (It was a real, live pig!)
BA in Communications (Radio-TV-Film) from The University of Missouri, Kansas City.
Multiple DelMar Media Arts (Orange County, CA) certificates.
Classes and demo production at VoiceTrax West (Studio City, CA)
Multi-year experience in production and broadcasting
My Studio Equipment
Behringer audio mixers, MXL and Audio-technica microphones, Tascam audio interface and numerous HP computers.
Enjoy working with clients and look forward to working on your next project!!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Christopher Bailey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Christopher Bailey is a Standard subscriber.
• Christopher Bailey was last active on Voice123 345 days ago