Character, Professional, Southern Flair
• Chris Bailey is registered with Voice123 since Dec 12, 2008.
Chris Bailey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chris Bailey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Chris Bailey started his/her voice over career in 1992.
• Currently Chris Bailey is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Chris Bailey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chris Bailey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a wide range of voice variations from deep and warm to off beat and obnoxious. I can provide a deep southern drawl, but I can easily mask my Texas "accent". Character voices, senior voice, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Keller, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English accent, New York accent, Southern accent, Announcer
My Voice Experience
I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL!!! Did I catch your eye?
My experience has been limited to IVR work, but I can provide so much more than the voice that rings in someone's ear as they sit in a 3 X 3 cubicle tethered to a headset and forced to use the restroom and eat lunch based on a specific schedule.
I was also the media spokesperson (politically correct) for 7-Eleven's Vcom self service kiosk launch and provided numerous "on-air" demonstrations in multiple markets across the country.
In 1990 and 1991, I was lead singer for "Texas Sundance"...C&W band in Fort Worth, TX.
Honestly? I have no formal training and my background is call center management, but I was given the gift of VOICE!
My Studio Equipment
Shure KSM32 Mic, Symetrix 528e Voice Processor, Echo Mia sound card.
Unknown - Click here to ask Chris Bailey
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chris Bailey by email or phone, please click here.